1. Download both the Host package as well as the Web UI client package
2. Locate the downloaded files
3. Extract the Host package to wherever you would like it installed. For this Windows installation, we extract it to C:\.
4. Navigate to the extracted folder, right-click on the install script, and choose to run it as Administrator.
5. Install the Web UI by double clicking on its installation package and following the wizard.
6. If you have not rebooted after installing the Host package, reboot your computer.
7. Open the Web UI through the desktop shortcut or by opening your browser to: http://localhost:8080. Login using admin/admin.
8. When prompted to add a host to manage, accept the default values or edit as appropriate.
9. After adding a host, you will be prompted to activate it if not yet activated.
10. After activation, the Express tRAID Configuration wizard should open.
11. Please prepare your disks as instructed.
12. Optionally, you can configure a Landing Disk for your Storage Pool.
13. Select the disks to include in your RAID array. Based on disks preparation, the UI will detect which disks you intend to use as data disks and which you intend to use as parity disks.
14. Review the final options and click “Finish”.
15. The wizard will create a configuration, which will be ready for initialization. You should think of changing the disk labels for the registered disks to something that will help you with their identifications.
16. Click to start the array. You will be prompted to initialize. Choose to initialize.
17. If you wish to have immediate access to your data, choose to initialize by doing nothing. This will delay parity computation to a later time of your choosing.
18. Your array will either start successfully or you might be prompted to reboot.
19. With the array and Storage Pool both started, you can now access you data through the Storage Pool. Please, run the Verify & Sync task if the array was initialized by doing nothing. Enjoy!