There are two log files in Transparent RAID.
One for the Host Service Broker, which you will find on your C:\ by befault (C:\FlexRAID.nzfs.log).
The other is for the Web UI Service, which you will also find on your C:\ by default (C:\NZFSWebUI.log);
– How to set the “Trace” level in the Host service’s log:
1) Go to “Windows Explorer” > “Computer” > “Properties” > “Advanced system settings” > “Environment Variables”.
2) In the “System Variables” part, create a new variable named FLEXRAID_NZFS_LOG_LEVEL with TRACE as a value
– How to set the “Trace” level for the Client UI:
1) Edit the file ‘log4j.properties’ in C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenEgg.org\NZFS Web Client Service 1.0 (with notepad++ Run As Admin ! to be able to save changes)
2) Set log4j.logger.com.tchegbe=TRACE
3) Keep log4j.appender.default.Threshold=TRACE