For whatever reason (but most likely because the user under which the FlexRAID service is running under was changed), your configuration database file (FlexRAID-Config.db) got moved.
By default, the FlexRAID-Config.db file is created on your C:\ drive (or, in versions prior to 2.1, under C:\Windows\SysWOW64\config\systemprofile or C:\Windows\system32\config\systemprofile for some other users).
- Ensure that you are running FlexRAID 2.1 or newer
- Stop the FlexRAID service
- Do a search FlexRAID-Config.db in:
- If you find more than one copy, move the one with the older date to C:\.
- Backup and then delete the other copies
- Start the FlexRAID service