If you get the above error when running FlexRAID on Linux, you might need to install one or more the following dependencies:
- Ensure that you are running GLIBC version 2.11 or higher.
You can verify your GLIBC version by executing “ldd –version”.
- Run ldd on the executable to get the full list of dependencies for your distro.
Ex: ldd FlexRAID
- Install the missing dependencies if any
If you get notice of deprecation in the latest distros, try: sudo apt-get install lib32z1 lib32ncurses5 lib32bz2-1.0 lib32stdc++6
- January 24, 2014 @ 03:21:03 [Current Revision] by Brahim
- January 24, 2014 @ 03:20:13 [Autosave] by Brahim
- May 23, 2012 @ 06:54:59 by Brahim
- May 23, 2012 @ 06:54:22 by Brahim
- May 23, 2012 @ 06:53:58 by Brahim
- November 9, 2011 @ 12:06:13 by Brahim
- November 9, 2011 @ 12:05:45 by Brahim
- November 9, 2011 @ 12:05:23 by Brahim