This command allows you to execute cruise control related operations.
cruise-control ismounted <driveGUID> //whether the drive represented by the passed in GUID is mounted to a drive letter or folder.
cruise-control islocalsystem //whether FlexRAID is running under the local system account or another user account
cruise-control guids //returns the list of GUIDs for all the drives in the user’s system
cruise-control guid <mount point>//returns the GUID of the drive given its mount point
cruise-control mountPoint <guid>//return the mount point of the drive given it GUID
cruise-control manage <the storage pool instance ID> <The drive letter or folder path of the drive to take ownership of>//let’s FlexRAID take ownership of the drive
cruise-control unmanage <the storage pool instance ID> <the drive’s guid> <drive letter or folder path where to mount the released drive>//have FlexRAID relinquish ownership of the drive
cruise-control rename //this must be called when drives are swapped out to update the RAID metadata of the swap
Returns a InfoRequestCommandResponse<T> where T is of type string.
- October 19, 2011 @ 13:03:28 [Current Revision] by Brahim
- October 19, 2011 @ 12:18:19 by Brahim
- October 19, 2011 @ 02:16:07 by Brahim
- October 19, 2011 @ 02:14:12 [Autosave] by admin
- October 19, 2011 @ 02:14:05 by admin
- October 19, 2011 @ 02:09:58 by admin
- October 19, 2011 @ 02:09:07 by admin
- October 19, 2011 @ 02:08:25 by admin
- October 16, 2011 @ 13:23:30 by admin
- October 16, 2011 @ 13:13:18 by Brahim